This listing has expired. Applications are no longer being accepted.
Sales Executive – East Coast
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive for the East Coast region to help us build up our business activities. This individual will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction. The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Salesforce experience
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering presentations
- *Willing to travel
- High school diploma
*Work will primarily be remote, but willingness to travel is required.
Atlassian Tools, DevOps, Cloudless Jenkins, Solutions Sales