This listing has expired. Applications are no longer being accepted.
This role is for a Solutions Architect that understands the ALM mindset and can help shape and develop infrastructure and full lifecycle, automated, product delivery solutions. You will be utilizing your knowledge and experience in software development, systems administration, development operations, performance monitoring / reporting, and Agile to build high-performance, scalable solutions for our customers.
You will be supporting ALM initiatives and configuring systems and software to create automated build environments, and full Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment solutions. Understanding configuration management and infrastructure as code are key to the success of this role. You will understand and work well in Agile environments and have hands on experience with DevOps and full lifecycle ALM tools, including administration, configuration, development and deployment.
You will represent The Go2Group as a Subject Matter Expert and guide our customers to success.
- BS in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience as a software or Software Developer, with experience in Windows &/or Linux Operating Systems.
- Be the technical face of The Go2Group to our customers and serve as a lead to guide Clients ad development teams integrated ALM software solutions.
- Develop, configure and administer ALM solutions.
- Systems administration of Windows &/or Linux based environments.
- Evaluation and integration of IT systems and development tools, and replace where needed.
- Identify and address system performance bottlenecks in high availability environments.
- Perform configuration management duties and develop infrastructure automation code.
- Evangelize best practice ALM s and Agile within the broader organization.
- Provide technical support to developers around tool usage and build environments.
- Provide guidance to establish and implement build methodologies.
- Create and maintain build automation and deployment code for production environments.
- Integrate software tool-chain into a Continuous Integration environment.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Must have a strong customer focus, and is capable of technical deep-dives into servers, databases, load balancers, operating systems, networks, build automation and related code.
- Self-starter, independent thinker.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment or independently as needed.
- A background in software development with a diverse range of experience including coding, test automation, managing and configuring databases (both relational and non-relational), and system administration.
- Hands on system administration experience with Linux, Windows Servers, Apache, IIS, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle.
- Hands on experience with the following or related technologies: Git, BitBucket, Subversion, Crucible, Jenkins, Bamboo, Nexus, Artifactory, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Docker, Kubernetes, Vagrant, JIRA, TeamCity.
- Hands on experience administering Altassian products (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Bamboo, Fisheye/Crucible, etc.)
- Hands on experience with scripting (perl, bash, python) and software development (Java, Node JS, Angular).
- Experience with public cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, GCP, and related cloud architectures.
Preferred Skills / Experience:
- Atlassian Certifications
- Atlassian plugin development
- AWS Certifications
- CloudBees Certifications
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Certified