Senior QA Analyst
- Define and create high quality manual test cases and automated test scripts.
- Test execution and bug hunting during functional/adhoc/regression testing in both Windows and Linux platforms.
- Track defect’s status and work closely with development team to solve various problems.
- Review requirements and product specifications and provide feedback.
- Help to improve product documentations.
- Self-directed and self-motivated individual who takes complete ownership of the product and its outcome.
- Communicate issues and status to team.
- Mentor, develop, coach, and / or supervise less experienced quality engineers.
- Participate in problem solving and other work improvement activities.
- BE /BTech with 3 to 5 years experience on testing software applications.
- Experience with Agile development and SCRUM.
- Solid communications skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Clear thinking, strong problem analysis and solving ability.
- Good system understanding and problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to work on you own in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment.
- Fast learner, problem-resolver and self-motivated.
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on producing high quality and reliable work.
- Enjoy thinking outside of the box and solving problems.
- Extensive experience in Exploratory testing.
- Expertise in UI automation using Selenium.
- Expertise in API automation using RestAssured/SOAP UI.
- Experience in Different Frameworks Cucumber with BDD(Serenity, Junit), TestNG, Data Driven.
- Experience in DevOps – Ability to create and maintain Jenkins pipeline scripts
- Experience on Build Tool – Maven
- Experience on Version Control System — SVN, GIT, AccuRev
- Good understanding of Sanity, Regression, Integration & System Testing
- Experience on popular databases，MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.
- Developed, Documented, Maintained, Executed and verified Test cases and Test Data.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience in Test case design, Writing test cases and execution. Involved in preparation of test scenarios by using use case documents.