We make our best effort to ensure that personal information provided to Go2Group shall:
- be processedfairly, for a legal purpose, and we must be open and transparent as to how the data will be used;
- only be collected for the specific purposes we have identified in the How We Use Your Personal Information clause below and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with the purposes we have identified;
- be collected in a way that is necessary and not excessive for its purpose;
- be kept up to date and accurate, where it is possible and within our control to do so;
- be kept in a form which permits us to identify you, but only for so long as necessary for the purposes for which the personal data was collected;
- be processed safely and securely in a way that protects against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
We have developed this Policy to provide you with information related to when and why we collect your personal information, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, how we keep it secure, and your rights and choices in relation to your information. This applies to information we collect on our website (www.go2group.com) and during the course of conducting business.
Personal Information We Collect
Personal information is any information that can identify you, whether directly or indirectly. The types of personal information we may collect directly from you include, but is not limited to, the following:
- your name;
- your contact details, including email address, mailing address and/or telephone number;
- details regarding the goods or services we have provided to you and/or that you have inquired about;
- your browser session, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behavior;
- information about your access and use of our website or products, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our website, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider;
- additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our website or products;
- any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party.
- details of any service requests such as customer support, technical support, interactive demos, training, and consulting;
- information submitted in any testimonial, comment, or other feedback message;
- Details provided in any email or telephone conversations with you; and
- the Internet Protocol (or “IP”) address of the device you are using to connect to the Internet and view the website.
We may also collect personal information about you indirectlythrough third party public sources such as your company’s website. Note that personal information that you provide on our website may be combined with information collected off-line or from third parties.
We collect data that cannot be used to specifically identify you individually, but that builds up a picture of who is visiting our website. Examples of this include details of your visits to our website, such as traffic data, location data, IP address, resources that you access, and other communication data.
We may remove personal information from certain communications with you relating to customer support, and/or information drawn from such communications, for statistical and/or reference and training purposes.
While you are under no obligation to provide such information, we cannot guarantee that we can provide you with our services if you do not provide certain information. For example, we may be unable to provide customer support in the event that relevant information related to the use of our products or services is withheld.
How We Use Your Personal Information – Contractual
When you create an account on our website, buy a product or service from us, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and Go2Group.
In order to carry out our obligations under that contract, we must process the information you provide to us. Some of this information may be personal information.
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collect it. These purposes include:
- for the performance of any contract that we enter with you or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
- for the purposes of our legitimate interests in ensuring that we provide you with the best service possible in all our interactions with you, which includes providing you with information about products or services that are in line with your interests; and
- for compliance with any legal obligation to which we are subject, for example, if a regulator requires us to disclose information to them.
We may use such personal information in order to:
- Verify your identity for security purposes;
- Fulfill your orders and requests for products, services, or information;
- Enter into our End User License Agreement and/or a Services Agreement with you (whether with you individually or on behalf of the company that you work for) and perform our obligations under it;
- Provide you with promotional materials and advertise our products and services;
- Conduct research and analysis;
- Resolve disputes and troubleshooting problems;
- Prevent potentially fraudulent, prohibited or illegal activities;
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so;
- Notify you about changes to our services; and
- Perform our obligations as may be required by law.
We process this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract.
If we need to use your personal information for any other purpose, we will notify you and explain the legal basis that allows us to do so. We shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
How We Use Your Personal Information – Other
Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse our website or ask us to provide you more information about our business, including job opportunities and research regarding our products and services, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal information.
Sometimes you might give your consent implicitly, such as when you send us a message by e-mail to which you would reasonably expect us to reply.
Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. We may aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor the performance of a particular page on our website.
If you have given us explicit permission to do so, we may from time to time pass your name and contact information to selected associates whom we consider may provide services or products you would find useful.
We continue to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent, or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists
We will obtain your consent to send you direct marketing emails where we are required to do so. Please note that you can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link contained in each email or by sending an opt-out request to email@example.com. This will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out based on your consent before you withdrew it.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our website or our services further.
Third Party Access
We do not sell our customer lists to third parties. We occasionally hire other third parties to provide services on our behalf, such as partners and resellers of our products. We require such third parties to maintain the confidentiality of any personal information processed by them and they are prohibited from using it for any purpose other than to deliver the services.
Some of our products and services are co-branded and offered in conjunction with products developed by other third-party companies. This may occur, for example, where software that we develop is sold by a third party in a package with their own software that complements ours. Go2Group may provide aggregate statistics comprising no personally-identifiable information to such third parties.
Go2Group may release personal information when Go2Group believes in good faith that such release is reasonably necessary to a) comply with applicable laws; b) enforce these Terms or the terms of Go2Group’s intellectual property licenses and agreements; or c) protect the rights, property, or safety of Go2Group or others.
In addition, we may share your personal information with:
- our employees, contractors and/or related entities in order to support our provision of goods and services to you;
- affiliates and subsidiaries of Go2Group in order to support our provision of goods and services to you;
- anyone to whom our business or assets (in whole or in part) are, or may be, transferred;
- our existing or potential agents or business partners;
- third party service providers, including independent contractors, for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting providers, and professional advisors;
- third parties to collect and process data, such as Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure.
- Law enforcement, government officials, courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, or other third parties (i) if Go2Group is compelled to do so by law, such as under a subpoena or court order, (ii) when it is necessary to do so to comply with applicable laws, (iii) where the disclosure of personal information is reasonably necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, (iv) to report suspected illegal activity, (v) to investigate violations of the Go2Group End User License Agreement, or (vi) as otherwise required by law.
- payment systems operators, credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you;
Please note the following list which includes some of the third parties with whom Go2Group may share your personal information:
- Third Party Atlassian Plugin Manufacturers
- Google Cloud Platform
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
By providing us with personal information, you consent to the disclosure of your personal information to third parties.
Retention and Deletion of Personal Information
We will only retain data for as long as is necessary and in accordance with our data retention procedures. We will retain your personal information if you are a customer for as long as is needed to manage any account held with us and for a maximum of five (5) years thereafter.
We will retain your personal information if you are a prospective customer (for example, if you have inquired about our products and services) or have joined our marketing list for a maximum of three (3) years from our first communication with you unless you request otherwise (as described under “Your privacy rights” below).
Where We Store Your Personal Information
Go2Group’s servers are located in the United States. However, the data we collect from you, regardless of where you are located, may be accessed by individuals both inside and outside the United States.
We take appropriate steps to ensure that the personal information we collect under this Policy is processed according to the provisions of this Policy and the requirements of applicable law no matter where the data is stored.
Go2Group may use “cookies” (small data files written to your computer’s hard drive) to provide tailored information to you, track traffic patterns at this website, or for other purposes. Such cookies will not contain any personally-identifiable information. Most web browsing software permits you to accept or reject cookies. Although your ability to access some portions of this website may be inhibited if you do not accept cookies, your license to access this website is not contingent on your acceptance of cookies.
Protecting Children’s Privacy
We do not sell products or provide services for purchase by children nor do we market to children. If you believe that we may have collected personal information of a child based on the applicable age of a ‘child’ in your country, please contact us via email at email@example.com and we will take the appropriate measures to investigate and address the issue promptly.
Compliance with this Policy and Regulatory Frameworks
We regularly review our compliance with our Policy. If we receive a formal written complaint, we will contact the person who made the complaint to follow up and investigate the matter. We work with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal information that we cannot resolve with our users directly.
If you are dissatisfied with our adherence to any aspect of this Policy, or any of our data processing obligations, you may make a complaint to a data protection supervisory authority.
If we hold your personal information, you may at any time:
- Request access to review the information that we hold about you;
- Request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in the personal information that we hold about you;
- Request to opt-out of marketing or promotional e-mails, phone calls, or other marketing communications;
- Object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances;
- Request your personal information to be moved, copied, or transferred to another data controller; and
- Request that we delete your personal information but only in specific circumstances, for example, where the personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected.
To exercise any of these rights, let us know by one of these methods:
- Follow the directions in a marketing e-mail, direct mail, or mobile communication that you receive from us; or
- Provide your request and current contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can get back to you through one of the contact methods listed under “Contact us and how we communicate with you” below.
- For your protection, we may need to verify your identity before implementing any request made to exercise your rights detailed above; and
- In some cases, we may not be able to entirely remove your content or personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. For example, we may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such deletion.
Contact Us and How We Communicate With You
The Go To Group, Inc.
Attention: Contracts Department
138 N Hickory Avenue
Bel Air, MD 21014
Changes to this Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time to reflect changes to our information practices. When we make changes to this Policy, we will revise the revision date located in the footer of this document. If the changes are material, we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this website. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
We may edit or amend this Policy from time to time in which case we shall publish the amended version on our website. We will inform you should we process your personal information for a purpose other than the purpose for which it was obtained.
Acceptance of this Policy
Please read this Policy carefully to ensure that you are in agreement with its contents. If you do not agree with this Policy, you should refrain from using our website and our goods or services. Continued use of our webs
Your uses of the website, goods, and services after having been informed of this Policy implies acceptance of the information contained in this Policy.