https://www.go2group.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Summit-Sep-14.png 350 700 Bharath Venkatesh https://www.go2group.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Enfold-G2G-Logo-300x138.png Bharath Venkatesh2017-09-15 13:30:002018-11-26 04:26:30Atlassian Summit 2017 - What a last day!!!
3 min read
Wow, what a week. Those who attended Atlassian Summit 2017 undoubtedly left with more tools for success than they arrived with. Although this was a two day event for most attendees, for partners and exhibitors (like the team from Go2Group), and for those who attended certification and training sessions on Monday and Tuesday, this was a very full four days. Yesterday, September 14, was the end of this great event. The team at Go2Group was extremely busy. Some of us were at the booth, answering questions about the ConnectALL Integration Platform, synapseRT, ConnectALL Insights and other Go2Group products, fielding questions about DevOps and services that we provide and, while they were at it, scanning badges and giving away t-shirts and virtual reality glasses. A full day of sessions rounded out this last day of the Summit. The expo hall was open from 8 AM until it closed at 4:15 PM, with a short period (from 9 AM until 10:30) closed for the keynote. This was another LONG day. Two users of Go2Group products gave presentations:
- Vladimir Belorusets, Director of Software Quality Assurance at Bluescape, gave a talk entitled Choosing a Test Management Solution for Jira Software. In this presentation he pointed out that Jira, out of the box, doesn’t provide issue types for handling test management. As a result, users who want to integrate test management must select an add-on that delivers test management capabilities. Vladimir’s presentation explored Bluescape’s experience using Go2Group’s Synapse RT add-on that delivered the test management capabilities that Bluescape required.
- Madhu Prakhya, Director of SQA at IGT, gave a presentation entitled Complex Organization Changes and Selection of Comprehensive Solutions! In this presentation, Madhu pointed out that changing markets, changing dynamics, and new solutions make it challenging to understand the changing environment. The presentation explored how IGT has selected and implemented the tools it needs to easily manage a changing environment.
Marketing Manager at Go2Group
As a B2B marketing professional, I specialize in go-to-market strategy that helps organizations use both offline and digital platform to connect with their audience and create a customer-centric brand. My background includes more than 8+ years of marketing experience in planning marketing programs, lead generation, social media engagement, budgeting and campaign planning, webinars and trade show management, comprehensive product promotion campaigns and analytics.
Latest posts by Bharath Venkatesh (see all)
- Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2017 Stresses Hybrid Integration Platforms as Key to Modernizing Organizations - October 26, 2017
- Easily Configure Smartcard Connections to Atlassian Apps - October 16, 2017
- We’ll show you Digital Transformation at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2017 - September 20, 2017