https://www.go2group.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Session.jpg 3024 4032 Krittika Banerjee https://www.go2group.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Enfold-G2G-Logo-300x138.png Krittika Banerjee2019-04-30 10:00:002019-06-11 03:53:02Cloud-Native: What Is It All About and Why Does It Matter?
1 min read
While cloud-native development may sound like another industry buzzword, it might just be the breakthrough organizations need to speed up agility and business innovation. Going cloud-native means a lot more than just running your existing applications using cloud instances. It’s a concept that is founded on the understanding that getting software to work in the cloud calls for a broad set of components to work together. It also needs an architecture that departs from traditional enterprise application design and models. At its heart, cloud-native development consists of three key elements:
- A DevOps-driven approach to enable automation and continuous delivery
- A microservices model to enable highly focused, yet loosely coupled, modular services that can scale easily with demand
- Use of containers to provide an ideal application deployment unit and a self-contained execution environment for faster deployment
Content Marketer with over eight years of experience in planning, creation, distribution, and analysis of content initiatives & assets, across various channels and formats. My core content philosophy is to gauge audience sentiment and deliver impactful takeaways in unique ways that resonate with them.
Latest posts by Krittika Banerjee (see all)
- AWS re:Inforce 2019 – After the Show - July 2, 2019
- Improve Your Testing Outcomes With synapseRT 9.6 - July 1, 2019
- Cloud-Native: What Is It All About and Why Does It Matter? - April 30, 2019